How Much is Breast Augmentation Surgery?
The cost of breast augmentation depends on the procedure you have, your location, and your surgeon’s skill and experience. The average breast augmentation surgery costs $4,000 to $4,500.
You can expect additional expenses such as anesthesia, medications, and other fees. We recommend a consultation for the most accurate possible estimate.
Breast Implants or Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation?
Your LPS surgeon will discuss the risks and benefits of both breast augmentation types. While breast implants are more common, you may find that a fat transfer procedure meets your needs better.
- Choice of saline or silicone implant material
- Typically last 10-15 years before requiring a replacement
- Provide a wide variety of shapes and sizes to meet your goals
- Slight risk of an implant rupture requiring implant removal
- Uses your own fat to eliminate the risk of a reaction
- Results that last a lifetime
- Limited volume enhancement (usually one or two cup sizes)
- Results look and feel completely natural
What is Recovery Like From Breast Augmentation?
Recovery from fat transfer breast augmentation takes less time than augmentation with implants. After getting breast implants, you will usually have swelling, bruising, and soreness. You should arrange to have someone assist you for the first day or two.
Most people can go back to work in less than a week. You can resume light exercise after about two weeks and normal activities after four to six weeks.